911proxy Terms of Service
911proxy hereby reminds users to carefully read the terms of this agreement (minors should be accompanied by guardians to review), you have the right to accept or not to accept the terms. This clause describes the rights and obligations between 911proxy and you regarding the licensed use of 911proxy and related aspects. The user agrees that this clause is as effective as a written clause signed and sealed by the user, and is legally binding on the user. This clause has legal effect between the user and 911proxy from the date of successful registration of the user.
1. Intellectual Property Statement
This system was developed by 911proxy. All intellectual property rights such as trademarks and copyrights of the system, as well as all information related to the system, including but not limited to: text expressions and their combinations, icons, illustrations, charts, colors, interface design, layout framework, relevant data, printed materials , or electronic documents, etc. are protected by copyright law, international copyright treaties and other intellectual property laws and regulations.
2. Scope of software authorization
1. Users can install, use, display, and run this software on computers (herein after collectively referred to as computers) (for the same account, simultaneous online use and operation between multiple computers is not supported).
2. 911proxy has developed, owns and provides a service that enables Internet browsing by redirecting a user's communications to other users' devices (the "System").
3. Reservation of rights: All other rights not expressly authorized are still owned by 911proxy, and users must obtain the written consent of 911proxy when using other rights.
4. Except for the express provisions of this agreement, this agreement does not stipulate the relevant terms of service for 911proxy or other services of the cooperative unit accessed by this software. There may be separate terms of service for these services. Please refer to the Further understanding and confirmation when using relevant services. If the user uses the service, it is deemed to accept the relevant terms of service.
3. About user information
1. Users should register true, complete and correct personal information. True and complete user information will serve as the basis for 911proxy to provide after-sales service and the premise for users to obtain legal protection.
2. If the user fails to fill in true, complete, and correct personal information, the user shall bear all losses and responsibilities arising therefrom, including but not limited to: loss of account password, account disputes with others, etc.
4.Instructions for users
1. The user should ensure that the information provided when registering 911proxy or using the services provided by the cooperative unit is true, complete and correct.
(1) The ownership of the 911proxy account belongs to 911proxy. After successful registration, the user will get a username and password, and the user can enjoy the services provided by 911proxy to its users by virtue of the username and password.
(2) The right to use the account belongs only to the initial applicant and registrant. In order to protect the security of user information and account, users are prohibited from transferring, inheriting, renting or selling the account. If 911proxy finds that the user is not the original registrant of the account, 911proxy has the right to withdraw the account without liability to the user of the account. All disputes and losses caused by users' private rental and sale (paid/free) accounts shall be borne by users themselves. At the same time, 911proxy reserves the right to pursue legal liability against users who violate this agreement.
(3) In case of any dispute between users over the ownership of the right to use the account, 911proxy will make an independent judgment based on the initial personal registration data. If the true owner cannot be judged due to defects in personal data (untrue, incomplete, etc.), 911proxy has the right to recover the disputed account, and the relevant losses and liabilities shall be borne by the user
(4) The User is responsible for the custody of the 911proxy account and password, and is fully responsible for all activities under its account and password.
(5) If the user does not use the 911proxy account for a long time after registration, 911proxy has the right to reclaim the account to avoid wasting resources.
3、The user shall not directly or indirectly rent or sell (paid/free) 911proxy services (including free experience services), and all disputes and losses caused by the private transfer of the user shall be borne by the user. At the same time, 911proxy reserves the right to pursue legal liability against users who violate this agreement.
(1) Distribute cracking, warez, ROMs, viruses, adware, worms, Trojans, malware, spyware or any other similar malicious activities and products or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, hijack, destroy, limit or adversely affect the functionality of any computer software, hardware, network or telecommunications equipment;
(2) Cause its intended users to be unable to use any network resources, including but not limited to through a denial of service;
(3) Distribute any illegal content or encourage any illegal activity;
(4) Cause any damage to or disruption of any third-party computer or service;
(5) Enhance or operate services that compete with the System or Services, or assist any other party in doing so. If the user uses 911proxy for the above situations, 911proxy has the right to withdraw the account without taking legal responsibility to the user of the account, and the loss caused during the period shall be borne by the user of the account;
5、 After the end of the free trial period (if granted by 911proxy), Customer will enter a valid payment method as a condition of further use or access to the System or Services, in accordance with the consideration or other description of work described in the User Package (the "Subscription Fee"). Subscription fees are non-cancellable and non-refundable.
Prices do not include any withholding or other taxes and the Customer is responsible for the payment of all such applicable taxes, levies or duties.
5. Prohibited acts and responsibilities of the User
(1) Delete all copyright information and content on this system and other copies without authorization;
(2) Reverse engineering, reverse assembly or reverse compilation of the system without authorization;
(3) Unauthorized use, copy, modify, link, reprint, assemble, publish, publish, establish mirror sites, unauthorized use of the system to develop related derivative products, works, services, etc.
(4) Use this system to publish, transmit, disseminate and store content that violates national laws, endangers national security, national unity and social stability, or any inappropriate, insulting, defamatory, obscene, violent and any content that violates national laws, regulations and policies.
(5) Use this system to publish, transmit, disseminate, store content that infringes others' intellectual property rights, trade secret rights and other legitimate rights.
(6) Use any material or information that contains images or photographs obtained through the use of the System in a manner that infringes trademarks, Copyrights, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights of either party.
(7) Use the system for any behavior that jeopardizes the security of computer networks, including but not limited to: using unauthorized data or accessing unauthorized servers/accounts; Enter the public computer network or other computer systems without permission and delete, modify or add stored information; Without permission, attempts to probe, scan, test the weaknesses of the system or network or other conduct to undermine network security; Attempts to interfere with or destroy the normal operation of the software system or website, intentionally spread malicious programs or viruses, and other acts that disrupt normal network information services; Forge TCP/IP packet names or partial names.
2、The use of this system must comply with the relevant laws and policies of the state, safeguard national interests, protect national security, and abide by this Agreement. The user shall take full responsibility for all the responsibilities caused by the user's illegal use or violation of this Agreement, which has nothing to do with 911proxy and the cooperative unit, resulting in losses of 911proxy and the cooperative unit. 911proxy and cooperative units have the right to claim compensation from users, and have the right to immediately stop providing services to them, retain relevant records, and reserve the right to cooperate with judicial authorities to investigate legal responsibilities.
6. Risk warning
1、The software, like most Internet software, may be subject to various security issues, such as the use of user information by others, resulting in harassment in real life; Other installed software contains Trojans horses and other viruses, which threaten the security of the user's computer information and data, such as: online games can not be carried out normally, game accounts are stolen or lost, and then affect the normal use of the software, etc. Users should strengthen the awareness of information security and user data protection, and pay attention to strengthen password protection to avoid loss and harassment.
2、Any other software derived from this system that is developed and officially released without authorization of 911proxy or 911proxy is illegal, and installation and use of such software may lead to unpredictable risks, and all legal liabilities and disputes arising therefrom have nothing to do with 911proxy. The user shall not install or use such software, otherwise, 911proxy has the right to terminate the user's account. Users can only log in to use 911proxy through the legal channels provided by 911proxy. The user shall not log in and use any other unauthorized software or program developed without the authorization of 911proxy, including but not limited to illegal compatible software or programs, or any other means not expressly permitted by 911proxy; otherwise, 911proxy has the right to terminate the user's account.
Vii. Privacy Protection and Disclosure
(1) Accept this Agreement and the Terms of Service published by 911proxy;
(2) Oral or written representations made by the user through E-mail, telephone, fax, instant messaging, etc.;
(3) The agreement or service statement contains a tacit agreement clause, and the user has no objection to it.
(4) Other modes agreed by 911proxy and the user.
2、911proxy reserves the right to disclose any information at any time as required by applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request, or to edit, refuse to post or remove any information or material, in whole or in part, in 911proxy 's sole discretion.
8. Software replacement, modification and upgrade
911proxy reserves the right at any time to provide you with replacement, modification or upgrade versions of the Software and to charge a fee for such replacement, modification or upgrade.
9. Value-added services
911proxy and/or the partners will provide users with various Internet value-added services related to the software, including free and paid value-added services, according to the development of the market and technology. 911proxy and/or the partner units reserve the right to charge fees for relevant value-added services and change the charging standards and methods; If the relevant service is changed from free to paid service, 911proxy and/or the partner will notify the user in an appropriate form, the user can choose to accept or refuse the paid service, and guarantee that when using the paid service, it will pay the fee in accordance with the relevant fee regulations of 911proxy and/or the partner. 911proxy and/or cooperating units have the right to stop the service and recover the loss and compensation according to law.
10. Legal liability and exemption
1、The use of this software involves Internet services, which may be affected by unstable factors in all aspects, and there is a risk of service interruption or failure to meet user requirements due to force majeure, computer viruses, hacker attacks, system instability, user location, user shutdown, and any other network, technology, communication line and other reasons. Users must understand and bear the above risks, 911proxy and partners do not assume any responsibility.
2、911proxy and the cooperative unit shall not be liable for the economic losses suffered by the user due to the communication line failure, technical problems, network, computer failure, system instability and other force majeure causes of the third party such as the telecommunications department.
3、Third party software or technology that may be used by the Software is legally authorized. Any dispute arising from third party software or technology shall be settled by such third party and 911proxy shall not be liable. 911proxy does not provide customer support for third party software or technology. If you need support, please contact the software or technology provider.
11. Supplementary Provisions
1、The invalidity of any provision of this Agreement in whole or in part shall not affect the validity of the other provisions.
2、The interpretation, validity and dispute resolution of this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China. If any dispute or dispute arises between the User and 911proxy, it shall first be settled through friendly negotiation. If the negotiation fails, the User hereby fully agrees to submit the dispute or dispute to the jurisdiction of the court where 911proxy is located.
3、Once sold, this product is non-refundable.
4、911proxy Reserves all rights to interpret this Agreement.
The user hereby guarantees once again that he has fully read and understood the terms of the above member registration agreement, and voluntarily formally enters the registration procedure of 911proxy and accepts all the terms of the above agreement.