- Getting Started
- Mac and Mobile Settings
- Web Browser Integrations
- Extraction Tutorial
- Fingerprint Browser
- Proxy Utility Integrations
- Emulator Integrations
- Operating System
- Dashboard Tutorial
LDPlayer proxy setup with 911proxy
Download and install LDPlayer
Add proxy settings
1. After selecting the country, continent, and city, click the "Refresh" button, and then right-click to select the proxy IP and port
2.Then click the port forwarding list below and copy the port number you just selected
3. Open the settings page of LDPlayer, open and install the network bridge driver
4. Install and open Postrn software in LDPlayer
5. Click "Add Proxy" Server
6. Fill in the server name, address, port
7. Click "Server Type" and select "SOCKS5"
8. Click "Save"
9. Click on "Rules"
10. Click "Add Rule"
11. Matching method selects "Match All," rule selects Proxy/Tunnel, Proxy/Proxy group selects the proxy just set, and finally click "Save"