- Getting Started
- Mac and Mobile Settings
- Web Browser Integrations
- Extraction Tutorial
- Fingerprint Browser
- Proxy Utility Integrations
- Emulator Integrations
- Operating System
- Dashboard Tutorial
- Proxy Type
iOS proxy setup with 911proxy
iPhone and the machine using the 911 Proxy software need to share the same WiFi connection.
Please follow these instructions on how to confirm:
1、Go to wifi settings
2、Tap on the blue “i” icon next to your network's name
3、See your IP address
iPhone (iOS) proxy settings
1. Open the Settings app and go to WiFi.
2. Tap the name of the WiFi network you're connected to.
3. Scroll to the bottom and you will find a section for HTTP Proxy. This is set to 'off' by default. Set it 'Manual' for manually configuring the proxy settings.
4. In the server slot enter the local IP address of the connected port.
5. In the port slot enter 30000 (or other port you create).