- Getting Started
- Mac and Mobile Settings
- Web Browser Integrations
- Extraction Tutorial
- Fingerprint Browser
- Proxy Utility Integrations
- Emulator Integrations
- Operating System
- Dashboard Tutorial
NoxPlayer proxy setup with 911proxy
Download and install NoxPlayer
Add proxy settings
1.After selecting the country, continent, and city, click the "Refresh" button, and then right-click to select the proxy IP and port.
2. Then click the "Port Forwarding List" below and copy the port number you just selected.
3.Open the settings page of NoxPlayer, and open and install the bridge driver.
4. Install and open Postrn software in NoxPlayer.
5.Click Add Proxy Server
6. Fill in the server name, address, port
7. Click "Server Type" and select "SOCKS5"
8. Click "Save"
9. Click on "Rules"
10. Click "Add Rule"
11. Matching method selects "Match All," rule selects "Proxy/Tunnel," Proxy/Proxy group selects the proxy just set, and finally click "Save."